People are delinquent on almost everything they owe money on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see how the car market doesn't just blow up. SUVs have gotten stupid on pricing and they are writing 7 year loans all day long.
Last week, I was talking to a friend who is the service manager at the Ford dealership in town, and he said they’re selling vehicles like crazy right now. One lady in particular just bought a $92,000 King Ranch F250 and traded in her 2018 King Ranch F250 with only 40,000 miles on it. :scratch:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last week, I was talking to a friend who is the service manager at the Ford dealership in town, and he said they’re selling vehicles like crazy right now. One lady in particular just bought a $92,000 King Ranch F250 and traded in her 2018 King Ranch F250 with only 40,000 miles on it. :scratch:
Tax refund season brings out the idiots! This is the worst time of year to buy a vehicle; if you want any kind of a good deal anyway.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 40's and later on my parents always paid cash for everything. If they couldn't pay they didn't get it. They bought a new Buick every 3 years for one of em and 3 years later the other one would bet a new one. My first car was a 56 Chevy that l had to pay cash for by working on the farm and working hay fields. Those lessons stuck with me all these years. My wife and l both have just one credit card each just in case we are out and need more money than we have on us but that's it.

People now days just go crazy with debt and credit

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are being set up here, & many other countries, for a financial crisis. The government will come in to save the day. Answer: CBDC , Central Bank Digital Currency, w/ attending “top down” money control on an individual level…..Social Credit Score. ie…If the fed don’t like what you post ( yes, all of us here ) or where / what you spend your money on ( ditto ) , then they can freeze your accounts or lock you out of your accounts, or minor punishments such as restricting your travel distances etc. China is the current working model.
Hate to think this is possible, but this well along in the planning stages. The debt America has now can Only be Forgiven, never paid back, & the Forgiveness Grace Government Solution will be CBDC, with $$$ deposited into your bank account, all Digital of course…….Pretend money.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pay all my cc’s off at the end of each month and if I buy something around $400.00 they offer monthly payments-which I never accept.
I read an article the other day that a guy was paying $1,200.00 per month on a new pickup and couldn’t afford his rent. There is going to be a glut of vehicles for sale if Biden continues so don’t buy now, save your money. You might get a good deal just to move those doggies off their lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom