OSA Get Together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make it an annual or semi-anunual deal, alternating every year between OKC and Tulsa. Flip a coin for where this one is held.

I like this idea. It would really be nice to have a place where we could do a swap meet, and possibly have rimfire (or suppressed) shooting a small distance from the food and festivities. Anything else is too loud, but it's good fun for the kids, both young and old. :)

this gets my vote too for what it's worth.
Might be nice to put a face with the names on here...then again not sure if I want anyone to know who I am, I've done and said some fairly stupid things :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have attended some great get togethers at Chandler Park in Tulsa...Stay with me OKC and Western folks...You can rent (for a very modest price) a shelter complete with fire place if you want it. Folks can tailgate and cook what ever they want, or just bring a cooler, or just bring their smiling face and their "shaking hand". Bring extra lawn chairs. Everyone has a great time at a modest expense. Kids love the playground(s) (if it is a family type thing).

Some of you guys think you can cook...That would be your chance to prove it and secure your bragging rights on the board. :P

Free Trapper

Ohhhhh ... I would be SOOOO up for this ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom