OSA Vendors at Wannemacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading through the forums I notice that multiple OSA members will have tables at the show. I thought it would be good to have the table locations posted in one thread. A quick search didn't yield sch a thread, so here it is (hopefully.)

Please post the table number/location of any OSA members who will be set up at the show this weekend.

List updated as info arrives:

7 Element: 32A 5-6
Argyle Armoring: 20-E2
Class 3 Designs: 26-D - In the Marks Firearms Island
Fat Boy Tactical: 29-E
Marks Firearms: 26-D
Neanderthal: 14LD12

Last edited:

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be there but my table assignment is at the house and not here at work with me. :(

I'll post it up when I'm home and can remember to do so. You shouldn't have a hard time missing my Argyle Armoring banner.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You shouldn't have a hard time missing my Argyle Armoring banner.

Don't be too sure. With a reported 4,000 tables covering some 10+ acres, the banner might not be easy to spot unless you've got a working disco ball or a laser light display, or a bevy of scantily clad beauties working your table :wink2:

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna be there, but as a shopper! I'll be dragging around a savage 300wm and a Sig 1911 as well as another or 2. Hoping to find a Garand or other older mil rifles. Anyways I'd be happy to come by and meet any OSA members to see what they got. I'm also gonna be looking for some 5.45x39 and 7.62x54R ammo, possibly 30-06 if I get a garand or 1903! Thanks, Jason

Latest posts

Top Bottom