OU Vs. Baylor...Who will win?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win OU vs. Baylor?

• Baylor

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • OU

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Who cares?...go POKES!

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my capacity as Pope of the Baptist church, I have issued the following edict: "Just don't hang half a hundred on them. That would be unseemly."
The Bears will win by only a few points because the bears are nice people.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im an OU fan born and raised but Baylor is going to kick our butt no matter if OU protest or not.

Baylor is FAR more explosive than OU on offense. Not to mention Baylor has scored 59+ points in all of their contest with the exception of a 35 point performance. Surprisingly they've scored 70+ points more often than not. If you overlook OU's 50 point game against Tulsa we have been hanging steady at 35 points or less per contest. I dont think we have it in us to beat them this year but I can only hope.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I THINK Baylor will win, but I WANT OU to win. Not only because I'm a Sooner and my tuition better be getting us a few wins, but I'm tired of all the "experts" at ESPN riding the Bear wagon. They are only giving us a 10% chance of beating Baylor.... Don't they know Rg3 isn't there anymore?

Latest posts

Top Bottom