Our new restaurant in Ponca City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DReed

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it sure was. And the original Blue Moon was located about a half mile south of the current location on US 77 on the East side. Had A neon Blue Moon on it. Great barbecue for many years. There was also a drive in called The Pig on 14th on the north side of town. Just East of 14th on South Avenue.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took a drive over to Ponca and ate there today. The pulled pork sandwich was good, and I got a sliced ham sandwich and baked spud to go. I'll have those for supper.

Other than a Kay County Sheriff's deputy, there was no one OC ing (I concealed my 681) and I asked my waitress if many people OC'd in there and she said 'no'. So, as far as I know, I was the only non-LEO carrying there today.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took a drive over to Ponca and ate there today. The pulled pork sandwich was good, and I got a sliced ham sandwich and baked spud to go. I'll have those for supper.

Other than a Kay County Sheriff's deputy, there was no one OC ing (I concealed my 681) and I asked my waitress if many people OC'd in there and she said 'no'. So, as far as I know, I was the only non-LEO carrying there today.

I'm so glad to see you posting more ... :heart: When we take our little vacation north we are gonna make time to stop and grab a bite with ya! It's been WAY too long! :)

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so glad to see you posting more ... :heart: When we take our little vacation north we are gonna make time to stop and grab a bite with ya! It's been WAY too long! :)

Please do, hon. It has been too long and I'd love to see you and GC again. There's a good cafe in Caldwell, and I eat there fairly often.

Just let me know when and I'll very likely be available. I look forward to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom