OK fess up. Which one of you did it? "Oklahoma City Pair Vandalize Restaurant Over Not Receiving 'Endless Shrimp,' Police Say"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not as well as I would have hoped. Today was week 3 of the Zepbound injections and I've only lost 9 pounds. :grumble:

Just keep at it! You’re probably shocking the **** out of your body. It will give up and you’ll get to dropping. Get some walking in

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This brings up a solid point --- are there any terms and conditions that specify how long the shrimp is endless? And if we can get a ruling on that, then maybe we could address how long "free refills" counts at fast food places. Like if I stop for breakfast at taco bell could I save my cup and get free drinks the rest of the day?
I was told to leave at red lobster once when they had all you could eat crab legs for $20.
I just wanted 1, maybe 2 more plates lol.
Pretty sure I ate $100 worth

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
OConnell's pub in Norman stopped serving us on an AYCE crab legs night. They told us they were out but continued to seat people. We made sure to tell everyone on the way out they were out of crab too. Should have seen the people get up and leave.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• Too much stupid.jpg
    Too much stupid.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't know why some people have to feel entitled, they could make more money in commercials or TV shows... Things don't seem right anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom