Outdoor Speaker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of some good outdoor speakers?
Looking for something to use out at bonfires/pool/outdoor parties.
Needs to be loud and good quality audio. Bluetooth would be great.
I was thinking about getting an ION.
Anyone know of or have experience with some others?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just bought a JBL Charge3 this past weekend. it is amazing. You can get more than 1 if desired and bluetooth them together. One is plenty loud around our pool with kids splashing and dogs barking. You will not be disappointed.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need a little more info.

I have a JBL Charge, it is great for a little bluetooth rechargeable speaker.

I also have some 15" powered PA speakers, now we are talking LOUD, and CLEAR. But you have to have AC, and they aren't bluetooth, but did I mention they are LOUD?

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone know of some good outdoor speakers?
Looking for something to use out at bonfires/pool/outdoor parties.
Needs to be loud and good quality audio. Bluetooth would be great.
I was thinking about getting an ION.
Anyone know of or have experience with some others?

I have a charge that I use for poolside. I was at the Metallica concert in Denver. A guy next to our tailgate had an ION tailgater. I was impressed with it.

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need a little more info.

I have a JBL Charge, it is great for a little bluetooth rechargeable speaker.

I also have some 15" powered PA speakers, now we are talking LOUD, and CLEAR. But you have to have AC, and they aren't bluetooth, but did I mention they are LOUD?
What's the brand on those PA speakers?
JBL charge seems like high quality but small, I'm looking something that will fuel a bonfire party a little bit better than a truck stereo would.

This is what I'm looking at right now;
BlockRockerBT_BluetoothMusic_Web11.jpg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just bought a JBL Charge3 this past weekend. it is amazing. You can get more than 1 if desired and bluetooth them together. One is plenty loud around our pool with kids splashing and dogs barking. You will not be disappointed.

I concur with DH here, I own a Bose SoundTouch 30, and 3 JBL Garge 3's (my sons each have one) .......... yes the Bose sounds better but it's 500 bucks and requires AC power . It's louder and better quality sound then the Charge 3 but the difference is minimal .....but for the size and the length of battery life I'd just get two JBL charge 3's and link them ...they are one hell of a product for the money.ill post a pic to show these size difference ......I use the Bose in the garage and the JBL everywhere else , boats, hot tub ......
image.jpg

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the brand on those PA speakers?
JBL charge seems like high quality but small, I'm looking something that will fuel a bonfire party a little bit better than a truck stereo would.

This is what I'm looking at right now;
BlockRockerBT_BluetoothMusic_Web11.jpg
Alto Truesonic TS215's.

We are talking about 2 different leagues here, these things will rock a bonfire like you've never seen. You could get a set for around $600-$700...

I took them to a pool party last weekend, the guy had a nice outdoor sound system that he had spent over $1500 on, all he could say was "WOW", and "where can I get some of those?"

I picked this set up, like new, with a couple of lights, and a small mixing board for $800.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Alto/Truesonic-TS215-15-2-Way-Powered-Speaker.gc

Latest posts

Top Bottom