Over heard this at walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years ago at the I-40 and MacArthur WalMart a guy asked for .22 mag ammo for his revolver. They were out, so the clerk told him that it was okay to shoot .22 LR in it.

I immediately intervened, to be told by the customer and the clerk that I was full of it. I left laughing. I have always wondered how that worked out for him.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once had the sweetest old lady ask my advice on what bullets to use for self defense in her Taurus... Almost broke my heart explaining how Taurus' weren't real guns

Shoot a Taurus and tell me they're not real guns. After te first 1000 bash
taurus comments I've become a little bitter. If she had said she had a Jimenez I would agree with you.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
38spc was kinda dry a few years ago, was at waldo's and seen 4..four..boxes of 38 spcl.

I got home to look at it and..oooocrap... 38 super...8)

I kept it for a year or so lookin for a 38 super 1911, just couldnt find what I wanted.

Finally sold it on here, same price I paid.

That Christmas my sons m i l gave him a Colt 80 series ...yep 38 super....nice shootin gun

HAPPY NEW YEAR

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
taurus comments I've become a little bitter. If she had said she had a Jimenez I would agree with you.[/QUOTE

Yeah he wont hold the targets either, no biggie.

Its about budget, and what I'm willing to pay, they all shoot fine , maybe some need a little help, some are Really nice.

Now I had a little Jimmy9, it was heck putting rounds in the mag, until I figured it was 9mm kurtz (380) it shot great , if you could keep a firing pin in it...ha

The 25 Ravens ...were a hoot to shoot also... ;)

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a friend in middle school who's brother accidentally shot him in the stomach with a .22. I asked him what it was like and he just said he folded over and fell like a 2x4. For people who may be extremely ammo sensitive, .22 is certainly better than nothing.

I overheard a couple at WalMart asking the clerk her opinion of 22LR as self defense ammo. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
taurus comments I've become a little bitter. If she had said she had a Jimenez I would agree with you.

Haters got to hate. Usually means they do not have a clue what they are talking about.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, he constantly bashes Taurus any chance he can. "Obama wants to allow (fill in the blank)" Taurus is a bad gun, must be their fault. "It's cold outside" Taurus sucks, must be their fault. "Tornado destroys home" Homeowner should have bought a Glock instead of the junk Taurus and God would've spared his house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom