Over heard this at walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart didn't care what caliber the PD uses. My dad used to work for the Lawton PD and used to pick up ammo from Walmart quite often when they called that they had some. If it was not something that fit an issued weapon it was given to officers for their personal weapons.

Oh, thats cool, I have more interactions with the Fire Marshals, one of them does shoot a 38 super 1911, didnt know him then.

So, they really Cant resell it, or just dont?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, thats cool, I have more interactions with the Fire Marshals, one of them does shoot a 38 super 1911, didnt know him then.

To the best of my knowledge, they choose not to because the liability would be horrendous. Imagine if somebody--accidentally or not--slipped a hot reload into the box, which Wal*Mart then resold.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason they don't want to take it back is the same as everybody else's store.
There are certain FINE individuals out there that think its funny to take a box home, take the powder out of a few or change powder,
then take them back.
like change a 30-06 powder for 50grs. of bullseye

I've seen it happen and have seen the results.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart didn't care what caliber the PD uses. My dad used to work for the Lawton PD and used to pick up ammo from Walmart quite often when they called that they had some. If it was not something that fit an issued weapon it was given to officers for their personal weapons.

Back to OP ..ammo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom