Who doesn't pick up .45 Colt or 10mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday's range finds

Who doesn't pick up .45 Colt or 10mm Cases are one thing, but live ammo? Those are almost a buck a round now.

A couple of 17 HMR too. (they are not primer dented).

A rando .22 I can understand, but I personally don't let any live ammo stay on the ground. **** is expensive, yo.

RustyW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pick up everything. I don't even own guns for some calibers I have brass for..303 brit..5.7..40..10mm..357 sig just to name a few. Sometimes I go to the local shooting area (the river) just to look for brass. I cast bullets too so I also pull bullets and sift through the sand/dirt for lead. Reload they said, it'll save money...yeah..right. One could go broke from saving all this money on his shooting habit

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father leaves dropped ammo. Bad back makes it not worth picking up. He's extra careful not to drop any but if one does fall, it may as well have left the state to him.

I feel his pain ... Poor Grumpy used to have the corner on back pain around here so I would pick up ammo and brass. Not anymore. 😖 He's more than welcome to pick up ANYTHING I point out. 😉😂

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pick up everything. I don't even own guns for some calibers I have brass for..303 brit..5.7..40..10mm..357 sig just to name a few. Sometimes I go to the local shooting area (the river) just to look for brass. I cast bullets too so I also pull bullets and sift through the sand/dirt for lead. Reload they said, it'll save money...yeah..right. One could go broke from saving all this money on his shooting habit
That';s right. It should be "Spend Less". There is no "save."

Woody

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday's range finds

Who doesn't pick up .45 Colt or 10mm Cases are one thing, but live ammo? Those are almost a buck a round now.

A couple of 17 HMR too. (they are not primer dented).

A rando .22 I can understand, but I personally don't let any live ammo stay on the ground. **** is expensive, yo.

I try to pick up any caliber of brass. I’ll admit I did leave some 224Valk the other day. Except I was nice and sat it on the table for someone else to grab.

Only brass I definitely just leave is .40s&w. I don’t even want to store it on the hopes of getting enough to sell. I don’t have any intentions of getting a .40 ever again.

I do pick up 10mm though. I hope to get one someday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom