OWB Holster for Glock 19?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Black Hawk Serpa,been carrying for years on duty as well as concealed.CC one is for a 26 but I can carry my 19 and 17 in it also.Whatever you decide on,consider a retention model.

djones69

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a triple crown OWB holster I'd sell ya. Its for a G17 but I bought it for my G19 and it works fine. I make my own kydex holsters and just prefer wearing my own brand. T. Fullbright makes a good kydex OWB.

Or if you interested I can make you one, either way..hope you find something good.
Heres my latest one I made for another member on here.
[Broken External Image]
and one a made for my g19
[Broken External Image]
what is the purpose of the extra kydex with the eyelets ? stabilization?

djones69

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black Hawk Serpa,been carrying for years on duty as well as concealed.CC one is for a 26 but I can carry my 19 and 17 in it also.Whatever you decide on,consider a retention model.
i had a serpa that wouldn't release the gun because of sand in the mechanisum. i'll never use one again

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 23 and have a Glock 19. They use the same holsters. I just bought a Banchi Model 82 CARRYLOK leather threat level 2 holser. Took a day to get use to using my middle finger on the release... now it is very natural to use. At times I almost forget I'm wearing a weapon. The pistol fits snug w/ no rattle. Releases quickly & easily. You would tear the holster up before breaking the retention device. And the way it is made... I don't see how any dirt or lint could jam this design like some other brands have had trouble with. Cost $55.

http://www.bianchi-intl.com/product/Prod.php?TxtModelID=82

View attachment 20185

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i6.photobucket.com_albums_y211_sinisterfence_Gifs_stormtrooper.gif

Attachments

• stormtrooper.jpg
    stormtrooper.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts