owb holster for glock 35 w/light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longshot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking for a light bearing holster for my glocks specifically my gen 3 35. I have a couple galco leather holsters and love them. I've never tried kydex is it comfortable owb? Anyone have any recommendations?

longshot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at the safariland alot. How does it carry? My galco's ride high and tight and my black hawk serpa feels like a big growth on the side of my hip.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sets pretty good, and is adjustable on cant forward or back or straight up as most do. It was recommended to me on the fit of the light as some don't quite fit very well. The Safariland fits perfect and again, the thing leather lining is great at keeping down holster wear on the pistol and light.

somarsmi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Bravo Concealment for kydex, the light bearing OWB is pretty comfortable, maybe not as comfortable as leather. I used them for my glock 22 with x300 setup and am looking to the get one for my g34 with x300. They do Military and LE discounts. The wait was a little long (3 weeks) but I did order them in a few different colors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom