Package scenic route

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold a scope and shipped it from earlsboro to tulsa. It's been almost 60 days and the package never left the tulsa facility.

Opened two cases and a missing mail search and nothing. Seems to me someone at the USPS facility decided they wanted a new scope that day.

So it didn't technically take a scenic route but pulled a magic trick and disappeared.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510_113547_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_113547_Chrome.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 0

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tracking notices like that are becoming the rule rather than the exception with the USPS.

I happened to meet a sub carrier at my mail box a few days ago. Nice guy...not like the grumpy, hippy dude that's my regular carrier. He was holding my mail in his hand (I could see the address). He asked if I was expecting a package and I said I was. He went to the other side of his van and put my mail down on a package and started looking for my package. Then he looked at his little handheld computer. He said I was scheduled to receive a package tomorrow and the only package he had today was for "8xxx" (address numbers). I pointed to my black mailbox with 6" white numbers on it that said "8xxx". I said, "Big white numbers!" He looked really confused and said he wasn't sure what he was thinking. He handed me the package and started to get back in his van. I asked if I had mail...he started looking thru a box of mail on the front passenger seat. I pointed to where he placed it and said, "I think that's mine on the box in the back."

It suddenly became clear why our mail service is so bad.
He probably hit the dispensary on his way to work. I really miss my retired Air Force carrier. He retired again. It wasn't pretty after that. Now it's wayyyy worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom