Not Having Luck with Search Feature to Find Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ponder has my vote Had left knee done in November 22 Was on a walker 2 weeks and pt 8 weeks No pain after doing daily stretching exercises Right knee no longer in pain Improved my life considerably

ff90

Marksman
Reaction score
In Tulsa, LaButti at Advances Ortho, he also teaches . BUT
WHO EVER YOU USE, GET A METAL ALLERGY TEST BEFORE THE SURGERY, Don't ask me how I know about this!!!
I now know that Metal Allergies affect 15-20 % of the population

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the real question is what docs take your insurance? The Ortho department at OU is excellent, they get enough practice from all the traumas.

Their orthopedic department might be great, but OU's billing department sucks. Wife had used an OU facility in Yukon to be tested for Covid and get a prescription. OU billed her and she paid it in full. A few weeks later, OU sent her a refund for the full amount of her bill. Then some weeks later, they billed her again for the same amount, even though she never cashed the refund check. She tried calling their billing department, but that is apparently in a completely different state.

Then, OU sent her "account" to a collection agency. So far, after cashing the refund check and then paying the latest bill, we haven't heard any more from them, but I'm not confident that they couldn't do the very same thing again.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in Norman, he comes here once a week. Also has main office in south west okc ocosports.com surgeries done at community hospital on west 89th. Your stretching my old memory here, lol

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a recommendation for who TO go to, but I do have a warning of who not to go to. Dr Brian Levings at Southwest Orthopedics. My shoulder surgery went fine, but my experience with the office's aftercare and communication is beyond negative. I have only met with the doctor himself twice in about half a dozen or so visits to the office. All of the rest of the times have been with a PA. They took forever to get my follow up appointment after the surgery scheduled, took almost a month to get me into physical therapy and the last appointment I had with them I had to wait over an hour for a 10 visit.

I have so little faith in the office anymore that I'm currently working to get a different doctor to do my second shoulder. I won't be going back to Southwest Orthopedics again.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your suggestion would be more of a benefit if you included a full name, a health system, and/or city where he practices.
Richard J. Langerman, Jr., D.O. (“RJ”) is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon fellowship trained in foot and ankle surgery. His practice encompasses general orthopaedics, including surgical and non-surgical orthopaedic care, sports medicine and trauma as well as upper and lower extremities. RJ is the founder of the Foot and Ankle Center of Oklahoma and the founder of Innovations in Orthopaedics.

RJ has advanced his practice in offering Robotic Assisted Total Knee replacement (Makoplasty) to his qualifying patients. Makoplasty is a robotic assisted technology that provides patients with a personalized surgical experience. Mako provides more accurate implant positioning which can result in a more natural feeling joint after surgery. Patients may also benefit from less pain and shorter rehabilitation periods. RJ has performed many Makoplasty procedures helping his patients quickly return to a more productive lifestyle.

Dr. Langerman is assisted in practice by Nicole Carroll, PA-C. He is AOA board-certified in Orthopedic Surgery and a member of the Foot and Ankle Society.

https://www.southwestortho.com/about/our-physicians/r-j-langerman-jr-d-o/
I googled it for you

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m in Norman, he comes here once a week. Also has main office in south west okc ocosports.com surgeries done at community hospital on west 89th. Your stretching my old memory here, lol

Richard J. Langerman, Jr., D.O. (“RJ”) is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon fellowship trained in foot and ankle surgery. His practice encompasses general orthopaedics, including surgical and non-surgical orthopaedic care, sports medicine and trauma as well as upper and lower extremities. RJ is the founder of the Foot and Ankle Center of Oklahoma and the founder of Innovations in Orthopaedics.

RJ has advanced his practice in offering Robotic Assisted Total Knee replacement (Makoplasty) to his qualifying patients. Makoplasty is a robotic assisted technology that provides patients with a personalized surgical experience. Mako provides more accurate implant positioning which can result in a more natural feeling joint after surgery. Patients may also benefit from less pain and shorter rehabilitation periods. RJ has performed many Makoplasty procedures helping his patients quickly return to a more productive lifestyle.

Dr. Langerman is assisted in practice by Nicole Carroll, PA-C. He is AOA board-certified in Orthopedic Surgery and a member of the Foot and Ankle Society.

https://www.southwestortho.com/about/our-physicians/r-j-langerman-jr-d-o/
I googled it for you

Thanks for the updates, Guys. I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom