Not Having Luck with Search Feature to Find Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here some time back, there was a thread discussing total knee replacement in which a number of members suggested good orthopedic surgeons. Since I can't find that thread, can anyone here suggest some good (really, think excellent) surgeons for that procedure.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes one does not need a total knee replacement, if the cartilage is gone on one side of the knee and not the other side, one could be a candidate for an Oxford procedure or unilateral implant. It's a bearing-implanted, around an hour in surgery or less and you you're out the door. Recovery time is much less than a total knee replacement and you'll be walking without a cane or aid in short order.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Even though mine is still a problem I would recommend Dr Corey Ponder for robotic assisted knee replacement. You're right, the search function on this forum sucks.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though mine is still a problem I would recommend Dr Corey Ponder for robotic assisted knee replacement. You're right, the search function on this forum sucks.
I've heard good things about Ponder from my neighbor who had a knee replacement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom