Pat Robertson: Jews Are Too Busy ‘Polishing Diamonds’ to Tinker With Cars, Mow Lawns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abe froeman

Marksman
Reaction score
“From what” or “by what?” The “by what” has already been answered. Reading is fundamental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THE G_D of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, The Holy One of Israel never gave a license to sin. Forgiveness was never promised by him. The one I assume you refer to was killed and so were all of his disciples. I'm sure you'll recall through your reading , which is fundamental, that G_D protected all of his prophets and never let harm befall any of them, yet all false prophets were killed. Hmmmm, something else to think about. Maybe your guy will get it right on his second try.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THE G_D of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, The Holy One of Israel never gave a license to sin. Forgiveness was never promised by him. The one I assume you refer to was killed and so were all of his disciples. I'm sure you'll recall through your reading , which is fundamental, that G_D protected all of his prophets and never let harm befall any of them, yet all false prophets were killed. Hmmmm, something else to think about. Maybe your guy will get it right on his second try.

He never promised forgiveness? Hmm... There are a few scriptures written centuries before the birth of “my guy” that say otherwise.

Psalm 103:10-12

He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor punished us according to our iniquities. For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 130:3-4

If You, Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared.

Isaiah 1:18

“Come now, and let us reason together,” says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”

Isaiah 43:25

I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.

Isaiah 55:7

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

Micah 7:18-19

Who is a God like You, pardoning iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy. He will again have compassion on us, and will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea.

Harm never befell his prophets? Hmm..

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/bb/bb32.htm

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an observation Chief Zionist, but your recent replies seem to lack a certain zing that I’d grown accustomed to.

Hit me with some of your Jew Jitsu and put some stank on it!

I think he's a little scared. It HAS been a while since he's visited us. May be he's just gone to take another form and try again. Maybe he'll come back a GURL. That would be fun. :anyone::hey3:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he's a little scared. It HAS been a while since he's visited us. May be he's just gone to take another form and try again. Maybe he'll come back a GURL. That would be fun. :anyone::hey3:

Wouldn’t it though? Man you know it’s a slow day at work when I decide to play with the trolls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom