Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...but if you beat them with a surplus bolt gun, the bragging rights will last forever.

I beat them with a K98 a few years ago. (not Mark, but Nick and Mike)
They have been more competitive ever since.

And then there's the "let's make it a 20K" thing.... it kinda makes me feel guilty pickin' on the youngsters like that.

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to have to take my fitness up a notch to pull it off... Truth be told I hate running, and it's like pulling teeth to do it on a regular enough basis to keep me in any kind of shape.

I'll be stepping up my training this year too. Last year the fastest runner beat me by THIRTY MINUTES. I can't make up all that time, but hopefully I can close the gap a little and improve my health/abilities at the same time.

A friend of mine, fellow FALer, and former Marine from Virginia is training VERY hard for January, and will be a force to reckoned with. I'll be doing my best to keep up with him -

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the run times get helped out by luck while waiting at stations. It can be a pretty big swing. My biggest issue is running with friends and helping and waiting on them. Adds a lot of time, but it's sure fun to get others hooked on Run & Guns

Latest posts

Top Bottom