Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a fantastic event!!! A great course of fire, great competition (as seen above), and great staff. I was literally met by a smiling face at every station. Thanks for putting on a great race Daniel and Al. Also thanks to the sponsors and anonymous donor for the super prizes.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me I was as surprised as anyone. It went how I have day dreamed about for the last few months

Dis you find out where you placed? I was a little upset, thought I did way better than I actually did. The last 3 stages this go where the most difficult. 500yd shot doesn't even phase me anymore (as long as I'm running an optic)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me I was as surprised as anyone. It went how I have day dreamed about for the last few months

That's awesome.

That 500 has been my nemesis. I keep trying to throw irons/red dots at and I'm about ready to flip the magnified optics switch!

I want to clean it with irons or the red dot before I do though....just gotta!

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was the second fastest time on the 500yd stage but I'm gonna call shenanigans on it. Even the RO had his doubts as evident from the double take.

https://vimeo.com/153640450
It was legit. There were 3 of us who scored 24 seconds at that stage. Im just glad i lap time stopped the clock before i looked back at the guy on the glass. Getting to prone with a loaded rifle asap is the key on this stage. That will easily be half of the stage time for the faster shooters. Shenanigans is Shakeyhand doing it in 15 seconds...
As for me, deficiencies and lessons learned have been noted as part of the continuing process of improvement. I thought I did better overall than the numbers showed, but they dont lie. Ill take my 6th place and learn from it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom