Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Hope they get to run. And hope to see you, I'll let you fondle my 1-6 on the ole Tavor.

Buddy, your always keeping me one step behind on these Tavors we own, I just finished installing the
VCAS and I do love the TAV-D trigger group, now I am behind a optic? Your killing me!

Last edited:

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not a Garand, but it cost me a grand. Yuk yuk #Ugh #TheWorst
541572_10205404230807487_470238273356097842_n.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks nice. How does she shoot at 500?

I considered going with a magnified optic too. That 500 yard stage is a tough one. But I'm still using irons/red dot…and thanks to Al and Daniel, I'll be running irons again this time.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks nice. How does she shoot at 500?

I considered going with a magnified optic too. That 500 yard stage is a tough one. But I'm still using irons/red dot…and thanks to Al and Daniel, I'll be running irons again this time.

No idea what or if she'll even do 500yds, I only have access to 100yd max range. At 100yds it's great though.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cavedweller- do you have access to a chrony? If you do, get an average muzzle velocity on the ammo you intend to use for that distance. Then find out the ballistic coefficient for the bullet and use a ballistic calculator to determine the drop for the distances you plan to shoot. Hornady's online calculator is fine for this exercise.
Nothing replaces actually shooting the round at those distances, but the calculator is better than nothing, and was pretty much dead on when i verified the info at the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom