Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotcha... you could always get a hotel room in Stillwater Friday night and medicate to your heart's content, lol, then on Sat. morning it would just be a half hour drive out to the range.

Hmmmmm ... I see a plan formulating ... GC is NOT gonna be happy with you ... :P I'm already nagging at him about every other day to turn in a leave slip and take some time off for this, that or the other ... :naughty:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A centerfire pistol with a secure holster, and a centerfire rifle. The 10k will require approximately 26 hits with pistol, 36 hits with rifle, 21 hits with either/or. So, around 83 hits. I'll probably run with 75 pistol, 80 rifle. (I know I'm gonna miss some!)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does it matter when you are completing the same task? What's got to be done, has got to be done regardless of age.

Run one, look at your times. Figure out your takeaways, train, run another and see if you improved.

It's pretty simple. Nicely so...

I'm just trying to get clear on how this is ran. Thinking pretty hard about entering. I shoot USPSA most every weekend, so this would be something different to do.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Runs the gamut. I prefer mid high boots, gonna run in Salomon quest 4Ds this time around. Not so much for the support, but something to protect my ankle bones. I think the infamous Michael Rame had a sweet pair of Salomon trail runners this summer. I want to try them but i just cant get used to the cable tie system. I saw everything from running shoes to combat boots.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You name it, and it was there. I ran the July event in an old beat up pair of running shoes. I'm planning on something a little warmer and dryer for the January event. Not quite sure what that is yet, but I don't think light running shoes will work if it's cold. I'm a big wuss once my feet get cold and wet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom