Payne County Theft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I am just putting this out there for general knowledge and I guess just in case someone see my stolen goods for sale somewhere. I have property in Payne County, two miles south and 5 miles East of Perkins, and at some point between Monday Oct 8th and Thursday Oct 11 I had a 35 gallon deer feeder and a Wildgame Innovations Pulse 10 IR trail cam stolen off my property. The deer feeder was the standard 3 leg deer feeder but it was spray painted brown and tan with natural leaf outlines on it and it had a solar panel on the top to recharge the battery. The game came was Black and was this model http://www.trailcampro.com/wildgameinnovationspulse10.aspx

A neighbor out near the property said he saw a suspicious green truck sitting out by the property earlier in the week. If anyone has info or sees these items for sale anywhere send me a pm. I have filed a police report with the Payne Co Sheriff.

-Horty

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt I'll be luck enough to help you, but my family and I live in this general area. What make and model was the truck? Could they even tell you roughly what year the truck was?

Horty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not have the make and or model, the man who told me about is a very good family friend however he is very old and said he doesn't really remember enough about it to give me a good description. All he said was that it was a green pick up and there were two young children in the back bed. I spent all yesterday installing a solid gate, it won't be enough to keep someone determined out but it should be a deterrent.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you install anti-radiator spikes on the gate, and weld on a thick-wall steel box around all sides of the lock except at the bottom? It'd deter drivers of pretty much every vehicle except those with oxy torches or a portable plasma cutter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom