peace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it isn't going Democrat on us, I can understand racial comments that denigrate any race or ethic group but if we say a muslim raped and killed someone I don't think that is racial but it depends on the evil thoughts of a moderator.
Reminds me of an old joke, a family takes grandpa to the ER because he had a stroke. The family anxiously waits outside the ER and after some time the Doctor comes out and says, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is he's going to live and the bad news is that hell be brain-dead the remainder of his life. A member of the family says, that is bad, weve never had a Democrat in the family before.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we were allowed to sell firearms here. Not the case anymore?
Yes, you can sell firearms here, but you have to follow the rules.

...which are kept in the basement with the missing stairs and no light, behind the door marked "beware of the leopard."

Or maybe they're posted under the "Rules and Guidelines" link at the bottom of the page. My money's on the leopard door, though.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe what you can't do and what kinda sorta was somewhat going on in this case was "auction" an item here. Unless it's for charity/non-profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom