Moving Posts from one section to another?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After what happened at the nationalist convention you're banned from interacting with fences for the time being
Yes that was affirmed this morning. I headed out to the barn this morning to meet with several friends and neighbors that were coming to help wean our last pasture of calves this morning. As I walked out the door my wife reminded I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere. I exchanged pleasantries with all the crew at the barn and then they all got in their trucks and left pulling their trailers with saddled horses in them. I felt like the border collie that got chained to the porch. Now I can just sit here and read about moving posts instead of actually doing it.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d appreciate knowing who and why the Joke got moved and there are posts about Hunter Biden, Bidens ATF, Woke Mob, Biden facing Revolt, MA declares, Texas Bills being passed, etc etc.

And a post about a joke warrants moved?
sorry to make fun. my experience is that since i don't have a woke cell in my body and i can't seem to ever get my pronouns etc in the right place. i just post everything in the general section and let those who are better connected with a new reality move my post to the correct place. soon maybe to the trash???? now back to the fence????

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When your friends get done with the cattle can they head on down here and help with moving Mr. Glocks posts?
Yes all he needs to do is give coordinates for current post location and coordinates for where they need moved to. I assume since he mentioned sections we are talking miles of posts but that ain’t no hill for these steppers. They work for grits.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes all he needs to do is give coordinates for current post location and coordinates for where they need moved to. I assume since he mentioned sections we are talking miles of posts but that ain’t no hill for these steppers. They work for grits.

I do have 4.5 miles of fence needing replaced!

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
331730-f235511ed94b184a2cf382cf79a7308b.jpeg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I do have 4.5 miles of fence needing replaced!
4.5 miles? You need to give up some of that free stuff people have given you over to the years to those people less fortunate than you. Stop pulling the ladder up behind you so the younger people sitting at home since last Tuesday have a chance in life. Equal wealth for all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom