peace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got banned for a week once for asking a guy of the dog came with the gun. There was a dog in the picture with a gun he was selling. A long time member here snitched in me and got a 7 day time out! Personally I think it was pretty petty. Can’t why the person snitched. The ban message included the name of the individual who told on me. I’d never done anything to him, or even had any interaction with him. NOW people can BS all they want in the classifieds! Some people are just bitches! Don’t let some whiny ass snitch pull you away from the site. I enjoy your posts.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It takes 11 cumulative points to be "permabanned". You're far from being burned at the stake my friend lol. Go look at your profile page.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got banned for a week once for asking a guy of the dog came with the gun. There was a dog in the picture with a gun he was selling. A long time member here snitched in me and got a 7 day time out! Personally I think it was pretty petty. Can’t why the person snitched. The ban message included the name of the individual who told on me. I’d never done anything to him, or even had any interaction with him. NOW people can BS all they want in the classifieds! Some people are just *****es! Don’t let some whiny ass snitch pull you away from the site. I enjoy your posts.
Perhaps what you thought was a dog was actually a person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom