People I've Been Thinking About While Drinking My Coffee ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read back through all the posts on this thread, and enjoyed recalling many of the names mentioned. A lot of good folks are no longer around, for various reasons.

I truly miss Joel. I was fortunate enough to have had a number of in-person conversations with him.

All that said, we have a good group of folks here today. I have met many of you, and all are much nicer in person than behind a screen.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I never knew the connection of the number. I liked the band 311 too. Don’t know if I ever listen to them after that.
They guy didn’t get a chance to explain the military connection he had, did he?
For the record, the band isn’t supposed to be related to the racist context of 311 at all.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read back through all the posts on this thread, and enjoyed recalling many of the names mentioned. A lot of good folks are no longer around, for various reasons.

I truly miss Joel. I was fortunate enough to have had a number of in-person conversations with him.

All that said, we have a good group of folks here today. I have met many of you, and all are much nicer in person than behind a screen.

I knew Joel. He was a good dude for sure.

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Do you guys ever meet up in person for a shoot or anything?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys ever meet up in person for a shoot or anything?
Yes, we call them EnS. That’s eat and shoot. We’ll meet at a range and shoot a bit. People bring all sorts of fun stuff to share with everyone. Then we go grab a burger or something. It’s been a while since we’ve had one. If anyone wants to start planning one, let’s do it.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, we call them EnS. That’s eat and shoot. We’ll meet at a range and shoot a bit. People bring all sorts of fun stuff to share with everyone. Then we go grab a burger or something. It’s been a while since we’ve had one. If anyone wants to start planning one, let’s do it.
You are nominated ;)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"ignerntbend" was one of my favorites.
Ignert and I had lots of late night PM’s. His posts were incredibly cryptic in nature, requiring lots of thought to actually see what he was saying.
Actually a bib overall country boy that mellowed just before never posting again. He never mentioned illness or anything before dropping off for a year and coming back on with not so cryptic posts. I had a bad feeling then that something was not right. I wish him well if he is still with us. One of my favorites too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom