People I've Been Thinking About While Drinking My Coffee ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His name had some letters and numbers meaning some racist thing “ they were saying”

He PM’d me about and asked if he should change it. I told him **** em, your name your call.
I think you're talking about the guy who went by 0311 (or some variant of that). Ridge thought it was an allusion to KKK (K being the 11th letter in the alphabet), but it was just his MOS from when he was in the Marine Corps (Infantry Rifleman). As I recall, Ridge ended up apologizing for kicking that off, but the guy ended up changing his username anyway.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many at the hands of badge bunny as a mod? Bet they are all in overholser.

You know I don't think I ever banned anybody. Gave a few ass-chewings out. Those guys who are embarrassed by the size of their dicks can't hold their own with a woman willing to call their bluff. And some of those guys were mods, too. I laughed my ass off when JB messaged me to tell me I was off the payroll. I didn't interview for the position, the pay sucked ... 🤷🤷

While I wasn't exactly surprised it happened, I WAS surprised at the guys who sent me PMs saying they were sorry it happened. A LOT of those guys were fellas I'd rode pretty hard for one reason or another, even before I was a mod.

What surprised me the most was the fella who lied thru his teeth and was instrumental in a lot of angst going on at that time. It always interests me that the guys (and gals) who make a big deal outta their "Christian faith" and "devoutness to God" are the meanest, cruelest, most petty, most vindictive people on the planet. All you have to do is not fit their idea of what a "fine, God-fearing, subservient Christian woman" and you are Satan's right-hand man ... Errrrr ... WOman ... 😉😂

It's a good thing this isn't the 1600s. Or I'd have been having a hellava hot flash back then ... 😉

Overall this place is a great bunch of folks. I guess the assholes sprinkled here and there just keep it interesting. Lol (I'm perfectly willing to entertain the idea that, I myself, "might" be an ******* from time to time. But, unlike a few really special folks, I try not to make it my full-time job.) Overall I have to say they did me a huge favor. I really didn't like being a mod. You guys are my buddies. 💖💖💖

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you're talking about the guy who went by 0311 (or some variant of that). Ridge thought it was an allusion to KKK (K being the 11th letter in the alphabet), but it was just his MOS from when he was in the Marine Corps (Infantry Rifleman). As I recall, Ridge ended up apologizing for kicking that off, but the guy ended up changing his username anyway.

Yes! You nailed it too. I couldn’t remember.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And I never knew the connection of the number. I liked the band 311 too. Don’t know if I ever listen to them after that.
They guy didn’t get a chance to explain the military connection he had, did he?

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I never knew the connection of the number. I liked the band 311 too. Don’t know if I ever listen to them after that.
They guy didn’t get a chance to explain the military connection he had, did he?
0311 and another name on his second go around.
He had a reversed yellow swastika that is a military insignia as his avatar
He was banned once for starting a thread calling his own daughter a mud shark

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom