Perfect Morning for Burning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I burned two big brush piles a number of weeks ago. Also have done a ton of trimming on a lot of blackjack oaks and have two other really big brush piles in areas I don't want to burn in. So brought home from work a Takeuchi TL8 track skidsteer with a huge brush grapple/root rake. Need to move one pile about 200 yards and the other about 350 yards to my normal burn area. This should make it go so much faster than using my Kubota 25hp tractor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I built a debris fork like this years ago to clamp to the front loader to move brush piles or drive around the yard to pick up limbs after a high wind. Our Walnut and Pecan trees are self pruning.
This one is much more sophisticated than my build, but the one in the pic will get brush hung up on the handles when trying to dump requiring one to dismount from the tractor to clear it.
Mine has bolts that are pretty much flush so they never get brush hung up in them and not so much hardware.

1712978153906.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom