Photos of my Krags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Just a beautiful collection.

Always has been one of my favorite rifles. My first centerfire rifle was a DCM Krag carbine and 1,000 rd tin of .30-40 l got for Christmas in 1956 when l was 12 years old. My parents had bought it years before and kept it in the gun case and never told me about it or what it was for.

Spent many happy hours with the Krag and still have it. Killed my first whitetail, mule deer and elk with it.

Thanks for bringing back good memories
that's awsome!

cowtownscout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Just a beautiful collection.

Always has been one of my favorite rifles. My first centerfire rifle was a DCM Krag carbine and 1,000 rd tin of .30-40 l got for Christmas in 1956 when l was 12 years old. My parents had bought it years before and kept it in the gun case and never told me about it or what it was for.

Spent many happy hours with the Krag and still have it. Killed my first whitetail, mule deer and elk with it.

Thanks for bringing back good memories
Wonderful memories, glad this thread triggered those for you! I was 1-1/2 years old at Christmas in 1956. The Krag is the smoothest bolt action I have ever shot.

cowtownscout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a friggin killer. Really nice collection.
Never seen a Krag RF. Some close-ups of the action would be great.
Here are some close up photos of the .22, notice how tall the front sight blade is. Since I had to get into the safe I also added two photos of the 1898 Carbine that was missing from the group photos because I did not have it at the time.

IMG_9757.JPG

IMG_9758.JPG
IMG_9759.JPG
IMG_9761.JPG
IMG_9762.JPG
IMG_9763.JPG
IMG_9767.JPG
IMG_9765.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom