Piers Morgan blows up on Larry Pratt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idiot! Complete Idiot and complete J@ck@$$! Piers Morgan does not understand why we have the second amendment. It is to protect ourselves from tyrannical governments and to ensure personal security. This guy dosnt understand that we created the second amendment with the country he comes from largely in mind. People like him come into OUR country, question OUR constitution, oppresses OUR people! They do this while pushing for THEIR policies, getting THEIR people in power, and trying to get OUR country to conform to THEIR one world government! If our country is so horrible why are people who seek freedom still coming here? Piers Morgan is a member of the new world order and the only argument he has is calling the guy an idiot, stupid, and other words. Ignoring facts and the constitution is just showing his own stupidity!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Idiot! Complete Idiot and complete J@ck@$$! Piers Morgan does not understand why we have the second amendment. It is to protect ourselves from tyrannical governments and to ensure personal security. This guy dosnt understand that we created the second amendment with the country he comes from largely in mind. People like him come into OUR country, question OUR constitution, oppresses OUR people! They do this while pushing for THEIR policies, getting THEIR people in power, and trying to get OUR country to conform to THEIR one world government! If our country is so horrible why are people who seek freedom still coming here? Piers Morgan is a member of the new world order and the only argument he has is calling the guy an idiot, stupid, and other words. Ignoring facts and the constitution is just showing his own stupidity!

Lol. SICK 'EM, BEEN!!!!! I couldn't agree with you more. He's everything I hate about Europeans who sit in judgment of us while their culture crumbles about their ears and they do nothing. They're smug, conceited, judgmental ego-testicles......

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's British. Says it all. I've seen this sort of thing most of the week. A talking head gets a pro-gun advocate on air and then beats the chit out of them without letting them get a word in.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a ****ing prick!!! Never listened to him before, never will again. Unbelievable to know there are people that think like that.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_FIT6t.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom