It’ll blow your skirt up out there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's those texan imports.

Them sumbiches can’t drive when it’s 80* and sunny. :rolleyes2

So says a Texan...

...however, keep in mind that drivers in EVERY state that I've been in have issues with driving, and it doesn't even have to be snow and ice they are driving on.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More than 50 years ago we had an ice storm Sat evening with fresh snow on top Sunday morning. I took my 15yo daughter to the old huge Sears parking lot at 21 and Yale close to our house in Tulsa and gave her the drivers seat. I told her, "drive the front wheels, the rest of the car will follow". We spent over an hour learning how to handle driving on the ice, starting, stopping, turning, how to try to recover from a sideways skid, sliding all around, etc. Yep had fun, but she learned a lifetime of information skills and built real confidence as a driver.

Like shooting or any other item, get out and safely practice all you can so that when the unexpected happens you are better prepared.

I taught both my girls to drive in snow/ice as well. I told them as well if it’s just straight ice and no chains or studs, to just stay where you’re at.

Then before they left home for good, I taught them how to have fun in a big ass parking lot in the snow/ice! As they sure enjoyed it growing up!

Last edited:

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_7401.png
    IMG_7401.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 0

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad drivers exist everywhere. Just takes 1 to screw everybody.

ANY big city is capable of being a nightmare, because of that one. Odds of having 1 go up potentially because of the number of drivers involved.

West Texas has as much or more snow than most of Oklahoma. Houston has more rain than just about anywhere. Dallas and Austin are full of morons, most of which are not Texans.
The absolute worst drivers I have encountered were in Las Vegas. Coincidentally, are made up of drivers from everywhere.

The more the illegal invaders flood, the more the idiots running blue states give the illegals a DL, the worse is will get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom