Pioneer lady merchantile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took my lovey fiancé up to Pawhuska to the merchantile today for a little day trip, Hole Chit !! That place is crazy expensive ! We did order food to go and I have to admit the chicken fried steak was pretty tasty and good sized but I won’t ever go there again ! But on the flip side while we were outside eating a lady approached us and asked if we would like to be in a music video and told us to head over to the Constantine Theater and we could be in it, we finished eating and went over and sure enough some dude was making a video and said it would be broadcast world wide in February, so if you see me around after that I’ll be happy to sign autographs ! 😎😂😂

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did the same thing for my wife a couple of years ago. I totally agree, It is crazy expensive and the food at the restaurant is pretty good. I had the chicken fried steak as well and thought it was really good and the mashed potatoes were out of this world as I remember. No plans to go back by either of us.

We will be looking forward to seeing the video when it comes out.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We eat at Ree's other place across the street. It's a pizza place with a balcony upstairs. Pretty good pizza and a drive through the Nature Conservancy afterwards is a bonus.
Yes, we ate there as well. Good pizza.
Did you happen to go see the farm where they tape her tv shows. It’s really interesting as well. We spent all day out there and enjoyed it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, we ate there as well. Good pizza.
Did you happen to go see the farm where they tape her tv shows. It’s really interesting as well. We spent all day out there and enjoyed it.
I used to work on that ranch sometimes when I was a teen wannabe cowboy.
Wife and the girl friends have been there. It's a big place and really nice. Most of my touring was on horseback.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there, done that, went to Hutch today to visit and stopped off at the Yoder Cafe.
I too had chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and baked beans for $12.95.
Wifey had a 6 oz pork chop $11.99 with a $1.99 add a pork chop. It looked so good I ordered the same thing for me for a to go for my lunch Sunday and Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom