Pirates at it again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WASHINGTON — A California couple and two other Americans taken hostage by Somali pirates were mortally wounded Tuesday morning by their captors, shortly before a U.S. special operations team boarded the hijacked vessel, killed two of the pirates and captured the rest, U.S. military officials said.

Some of the victims were still alive when they were found by the U.S. team and were given first aid, but all four died, said Adm. Mark Fox, the commander of U.S. naval forces in the region.

I'm sure that we will stongly condemn these atrocious actions and we will demand that Somalia stop this lawlessness blah, blah, blah...

business as usual.

http://www.latimes.com/news/sc-dc-0223-pirates-deaths-20110222,0,1194457.story

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really 'at it again'...

They never stopped and won't stop until we start gunning them down and sinking their ships as a regular course of action.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't you guys know these pirates went to poor schools, and grew up in less than optimal conditions? We should try to understand them and pour money into their society so they can better themselves.

oh, and by "understand" I meant get a good sight picture, and by "pour money" I was referring to the fact that 20mm ammo aint cheap.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't you guys know these pirates went to poor schools, and grew up in less than optimal conditions? We should try to understand them and pour money into their society so they can better themselves.

oh, and by "understand" I meant get a good sight picture, and by "pour money" I was referring to the fact that 20mm ammo aint cheap.

Which is why I don't support "feeding the hungry" over there. It just perpetuates the problem. You think the ones we're feeding grow up to be upstanding individuals of society?

They need education more than they need food, imo. But that's another thread topic. :)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it would be neat to start a "cruise line" up where we all sail out into international waters. But, we bring with us our AR15 uppers and stripped lower of our choosing. Out in international waters, we use the mill that is aboard the ship to convert the lowers to M16s. Then we put in the M16 parts provided by the cruise line and putt around off the coast of Somalia in international waters. Then we blast the hell out of any would be captors. After the fun on the way home. We remove the M16 parts out of the lowers and torch them in half. Then the customer gets to keep the destroyed M16 lower as a souvenir from their trip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom