Pirates at it again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kill all but one. Leave the youngest alive to report back to his buddies how the rest of them screamed as they died a horrific death.

Quite frankly, we need to turn the Marines loose off the coast of Somalia and tell them not to come back until the pirates are too afraid to do more than wade into the water past their knees.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think its way past time for all of our capital ships to be brought out of mothball status, and start patrolling, and shelling. We've still several million 16" rounds available. Once they sink all the little ships, then start in on the shore line 26 miles deep, and then let the Marines have at it. Take off the friggen gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being old and crusty I agree with you I would like to take the cruise. Now, what would the late President Ronald Reagan have done? I sincerely think he would have let the USN have some practice and sunk several of the pirate ships if not all of them in the region. However, those are just my thoughts and we all know hindsight doesn't really work.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it would be neat to start a "cruise line" up where we all sail out into international waters. But, we bring with us our AR15 uppers and stripped lower of our choosing. Out in international waters, we use the mill that is aboard the ship to convert the lowers to M16s. Then we put in the M16 parts provided by the cruise line and putt around off the coast of Somalia in international waters. Then we blast the hell out of any would be captors. After the fun on the way home. We remove the M16 parts out of the lowers and torch them in half. Then the customer gets to keep the destroyed M16 lower as a souvenir from their trip.

Where do sign up. Id be up for the trip....

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me the logic of not allowing ships at sea to carry arms?

I think this is the maritime law I was thinking of in my previous post. There is some maritime law that does not allow ships to have weapons on board other than military vessels or something to do with security forces on the ship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom