pissed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he swears he wasn't involved,but he was instrumental in the recovery." he didn't know those guys were like that" no arrests have been made and he is tryin to play the hero,although he wont give up names

I got ways to get 'names' out of this person if you dont want the blood on your hands. I can be in OKC in 90 minutes. Just offerin'...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would bring him in for questioning and tell him unless he gives up the names he is going down for it as he had stolen goods and cant prove it wasn't him who did it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he swears he wasn't involved,but he was instrumental in the recovery." he didn't know those guys were like that" no arrests have been made and he is tryin to play the hero,although he wont give up names

Glad you got some back and hope you get the rest.

You didn't provide any details on just how he was aware or helped, but it sure doesn't sound like he's innocent.

N

Neist

Yeah, it sounds fishy to me, but I'm prone to paranoia.

I'd probably just kindly take his help and never talk to him again. Changing all the security features of my house, of course.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you got some of your stuff back and hope you get the rest of it. A possible way to increase the reluctant party's cooperation level is to put word on the street that he IS giving up the thieves' names. His motivation for not telling all he knows is either loyalty or fear - or both. If his fear level goes up he may want to get on the right side of this deal. Not guaranteed to work, but it might.

Good Luck - Cedar Creek

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you got some of your stuff back and hope you get the rest of it. A possible way to increase the reluctant party's cooperation level is to put word on the street that he IS giving up the thieves' names. His motivation for not telling all he knows is either loyalty or fear - or both. If his fear level goes up he may want to get on the right side of this deal. Not guaranteed to work, but it might.

Good Luck - Cedar Creek
it's complicated ,but i'm sure he is involved at some level

Latest posts

Top Bottom