Pistol Laynards!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So with the numerous comments Ive read on here about the general paranoia of OC'ing and having your gun grabbed from you, I even read today something along the lines of if you were sitting on a public toilet and you didn't remove the gun from the holster that you risked someone reaching under the stall and grabbing your gun! -- My question is this, since there are Gun ninjas running around everywhere profiling OC'ers and waiting for the perfect oportunity to grab your gun, has anybody ever considered Laynards??

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And Its Lanyards Gents, Not laynards.. before anybody gets confused!! I am still slowly getting some boxes unpacked, one of them tonight was full of old gear and I found a brand new in plastic highspeedlowdrag Blackhawk Lanyard that they issued us in Security Forces... And I thought to myself, Why Not!! Lets Ask OSA!!-- But seriously, if anybody is like me as soon as I imagined myself walking around with a lanyard on my pistol, I also envisioned myself with a wife beater and long hair walking around with a chain on my wallet and its 1992... But now that I also think more into it, alot of pistols are not built with a Laynard Loop like the 92fs is which happens to be one of my favorite OC guns..

Latest posts

Top Bottom