Pistol Red Dot ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need some help with a Red Dot For A Sig M17.
Looking for a GOOD Red Dot.(I don't mind paying for GOOD)
Looking for recommendations from guys that use a red dot on Pistol.
I'm just now getting on board with the idea. I was looking for a Aimpoint ACRO P2 but you can't find one in stock anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Delta Point Pro. The glass is bigger and it's available in a 6 moa dot, which turned out to be a LOT easier for my old eyes to pick up.

The DPP might fit your slide without an adapter. The DPP fit my VTAC P320 without an adapter. My Holosun 407 is just fine as well. They've come out with a very similar model to the ACRO P2, I believe called a 509T. Also hard to find in stock.

Reaction score
Need some help with a Red Dot For A Sig M17.
Looking for a GOOD Red Dot.(I don't mind paying for GOOD)
Looking for recommendations from guys that use a red dot on Pistol.
I'm just now getting on board with the idea. I was looking for a Aimpoint ACRO P2 but you can't find one in stock anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated.
The Trijicon SRO has become my favorite optic. Giant window and durable. Good for anything. Holosun 407 is the best bang for the buck though. The RMR is the only thing worth messing with in between.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check Sage Dynamics for what are probably the best RDS reviews, his infamous drop tests and burn downs are known in the industry.

If I were going into the zombie apocalypse I would probably pick Trij but I'm not, so Holosun.

Last edited:

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check Sage Dynamics for what are probably the best RDS reviews, his infamous drop tests and burn downs are known in the industry.

If I were going into the zombie apocalypse I would probably pick Trig but I'm not, so Holosun.
+1
If he says it's good to go, it's REALLY good to go.

I have an ACRO P1 direct milled to a Glock 45 and its been good to me for several years. Everyone likes to trash on the P1 battery life but in the end all it means is you buy a couple extra $2 batteries each year. Mine stays on 24/7/365 and I've never changed it more than twice a year (YMMV).

Holosun products are great too. Maybe not as refined as an Aimpoint or Trijicon but built like a brick ****house. Currently have one of their new SCS optics that direct mounts to my Glock 19 MOS. Its pretty close to the perfect general use pistol/optic setup IMO. If they ever come out with a closed emitter version, I don't know if I'd need anything else.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Trijicon SRO has become my favorite optic. Giant window and durable. Good for anything. Holosun 407 is the best bang for the buck though. The RMR is the only thing worth messing with in between.
Not good for duty use, marginally decent for carry if you’re not too active, but for anything else, there’s nothing better

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
+1
If he says it's good to go, it's REALLY good to go.

I have an ACRO P1 direct milled to a Glock 45 and its been good to me for several years. Everyone likes to trash on the P1 battery life but in the end all it means is you buy a couple extra $2 batteries each year. Mine stays on 24/7/365 and I've never changed it more than twice a year (YMMV).

Holosun products are great too. Maybe not as refined as an Aimpoint or Trijicon but built like a brick ****house. Currently have one of their new SCS optics that direct mounts to my Glock 19 MOS. Its pretty close to the perfect general use pistol/optic setup IMO. If they ever come out with a closed emitter version, I don't know if I'd need anything else.
Holosun closed emitter you say? Well here you go!

https://holosun.com/index/product/item/cid/29.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom