Please don't be this person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about your hammer/shovel/riding mower/etc.? Those are deadly, too.

What about your car??? I mean... if I keep my car unlocked, but don't leave anything in it, and someone steals it ("because it was left out and unlocked"), how much responsibility do I bear?

I'm freaking serious here. Be intellectually honest and stop making excuses, all of you. If you think someone "should" put things under lock and key, then you should be honest and up front enough to tell us when we've done enough to merit your approval and not be 'to blame' if someone robs us of our property. By allowing ourselves to be robbed of dangerous objects, then we're putting the public at risk, no?

How much blame do we carry. Be honest.
Come on you are smarter than that! Putting a hammer at the same level as a firearm is well ludicrous. Oh my give it up accept what goes with gun ownership or sell em all

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on you are smarter than that! Putting a hammer at the same level as a firearm is well ludicrous. Oh my give it up accept what goes with gun ownership or sell em all

There's the problem... you have some standard, but you won't say what it is. How can anyone live up to your expectations?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BUT YOU WON'T SAY. HOW MUCH RESPONSIBILITY, HOW MANY LAYERS OF SECURITY, HOW FAR DO WE HAVE TO GO TO MEET YOUR APPROVAL????
Depends on where you and your gun is. Until you can accept that theres no point in beating this dead horse. At my home with no children in the house my level of security for them is far different than if my grand children are there. When they are at my house everything is under lock and key. Is that hard to understand??? If it is maybe you should not own firearms.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on where you and your gun is. Until you can accept that theres no point in beating this dead horse. At my home with no children in the house my level of security for them is far different than if my grand children are there. When they are at my house everything is under lock and key. Is that hard to understand??? If it is maybe you should not own firearms.

So if I don't meet your standard, keeping my firearms always under lock and key, I shouldn't be allowed to own them?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's the problem... you have some standard, but you won't say what it is. How can anyone live up to your expectations?

We all set those ourselves. If I don’t want thieves stealing my stuff I show some responsibility and lock my stuff up. That may be different for you. you live in America and right now you get to determine that

Latest posts

Top Bottom