Pocket holsters for snubbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a pocket holster from UBG last year. I looked it over and slide my smith snubbie into it. The gun fit the holster perfect. The only thing is with the gun in the holster, it would fit in my pocket. Anybody have a pocket holster and can you tell me what king of pants these pocket holsters work with?

Thanks Mark

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The absolute very best pocket holster I have ever owned was a Milt Sparks...

[Broken External Image]

I had a model 442 with it. I traded it and the holster off last summer. One of the worst trades I ever made. :cry3:

Someday, I'll own another MS holster for my model 38 Airweight Bodyguard. ;)

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several pocket holsters that I use. But I almost always use the Uncle Mikes #4 with the J frames and the Glock 26/27/33s.
When using this holster I notice less finish wear than any of the leather or kydex holsters that I have. It also seems to print less and feels more comfortable.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a pocket holster from UBG last year. I looked it over and slide my smith snubbie into it. The gun fit the holster perfect. The only thing is with the gun in the holster, it would fit in my pocket. Anybody have a pocket holster and can you tell me what king of pants these pocket holsters work with?

Thanks Mark

Huh?

So I take it the th front of you jeans and a pocket holster didn't work for also? I have put the pocket holster inside pockets on cargo pants but I carry because I was on my way to work. I'm a Fed

Huh?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uncle mike's holsters are exceedingly comfortable... all mine had problems of not staying in pocket when gun was drawn.

switched to Blackhawk holsters for J frame. they look identical to uncle mike's but they are not. inside fabric finish is sliky ...they don't cling to gun, so holster stays in pocket with gun is withdrawn.

I have several pocket holsters that I use. But I almost always use the Uncle Mikes #4 with the J frames and the Glock 26/27/33s.
When using this holster I notice less finish wear than any of the leather or kydex holsters that I have. It also seems to print less and feels more comfortable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom