Pocket pistol or real mans gun???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1. I will only utilize a weapon if it has been thoroughly advertised in an issues of "Soldier of Fortune" magazine and shown in the movies to be an amazing showpiece, been tested by "The Lucky Gunner" and endorsed by Masoob.
2. Not only do the above requirements have to be met, but I prefer those weapons that have been tested by the former "Warsaw Pact" Countries as they have real Warriors in their Armed Forces that really know and understand the tactical design and function of said weapons.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of a carry gun- I saw my uncle who is 6'4'' and 400# pull a 6" 629 out of the pocket of his slacks! OMG, my jaw still hits the floor every time I think of it.

Don't know why, but that reminds me of the Don Knott's movie Private Eyes. Gonna have to go see if I can find a copy because the wife says she has never seen it.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 124467 Right front pocket. Nothing else in that pocket. Little bit of rust and mafungo on the slide cause sometimes I forget. And I don't carry an extra mag cause I can hit what I'm shooting at with this Saturday night special from 21 feet or less. No spray and pray here.....

Mine looks identical to yours, clip and all. Good choice for deep cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom