Poker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bullet78

We have house games about every weekend but i see your a little far to be attending if you was closer you would be more than welcome at the table...

URSHARKB8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
we used to have a games at my house almost every weekend. kids in sports now run our lives! i'm about to sell my tables.

We have house games about every weekend but i see your a little far to be attending if you was closer you would be more than welcome at the table...

Bullet, pm me some details! my bro lives in Skiatook, u may get 2 new players!

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friends and I used to play all the time...Now that everyones a little older with new kids, we dont hardly ever play...

I used to build custom poker tables, so I always would host the games, just small stuff for fun. I've since sold my last table and have got motivated to build me another. I was actually looking online for a completed one last night locally. I'm somewhat picky though since I could always build them exactly as I wanted...

ursharkb8, what kind of tables are you looking to sell?

URSHARKB8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ursharkb8, what kind of tables are you looking to sell?

We have 1 oval table 3/4" table with padded rail. 8' x 4' heavy bastard.
and the other was a topper for our kitchen table 8' x 4' but not oval, the four corners were chopped so looks like octagon. the holder block can be moved to fit any table.
i can post pics later tonight when we get home form soccer practice and grocery shopping!

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have 1 oval table 3/4" table with padded rail. 8' x 4' heavy bastard.
and the other was a topper for our kitchen table 8' x 4' but not oval, the four corners were chopped so looks like octagon. the holder block can be moved to fit any table.
i can post pics later tonight when we get home form soccer practice and grocery shopping!

I'd like to see some pics if its not a big deal...Just the table, not the topper...

Latest posts

Top Bottom