Police shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heh.... good luck in this environment. Buds and Summitgunbroker have had them in the past.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to see them listed on Clyde's pretty often. Usually NFAs but I've seen several non-NFAs. They are usually pretty beat cosmetically from riding in a patrol car for several years. They make a good base to build from.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine.
i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Rifles_f33097f0.jpg

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Police Supply used to get them in every once in a while. Don't know if Eric will look for some for 2A Shooting Center or not. Last ones that I recall that OPS had were from New Mexico prison system and they had Surefire forearms.

Hot/Cold cycle of a patrol vehicle is not the best enviroment to prevent condensation. Insides of some of them will have some rust.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 870 SBS is an old Wingmaster police trade-in. It was carried alot, but only shot a little. Paid $150.00 for it, but that was several years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom