Political Correctness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Political Correctness: Boon or Bane?

• Political correctness rights past wrongs.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Political correctness neuters true debate.

Votes: 126 89.4%
  • Damn JB, stop hitting the sauce.

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got this on my phone, "Politically correct", a term for whiners who need things sugar coated. I changed a few of the words so I could post this or it wouldn't have been "politically correct" and offensive to some.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe we started a huge downhill slide with all this PC business. Google "Saturday Night Live Chuck Hagel" and check out a funny, funny video. The ADL about had a stroke - and the players/producers of SNL are largely Jewish. Policing their own ranks, I suppose.
How many black writers have been condemned for aiming responsibility of high crime, absent fathers on blacks themselves? More policing.
And pity the white boy who must apologize for using the word "niggardly" (look it up) when some less educated fools don't like the sound of it.
Most radio stations now play an edited version of Dire Straits "Money for Nothin", as to not offend homosexuals.
And white, straight father figures are portrayed as decent honorable, intelligent leaders on television. (right)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Political correctness" is just someone's way of telling me they don't want to hear me talk. It's all good. Saves me from having to be polite when they are talking BS about something or another. :D

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's New Speak. Political correctness is something used by the media to manipulate Americans into thinking in a more leftist manner. Most recently gun control has become "gun violence prevention." This is a particular insidious PC maneuver, because who isn't against preventing gun violence, right? Another great one is "undocumented workers." Illegal aliens are illegal aliens, period. It is the most accurate description of their status in our country, but this PC term has been exchanged in an attempt to get citizens to forget that they are breaking our laws. My favorites, of course, are the way a lot of minorities describe themselves. "I'm Asian-American," or "I'm African-American," or whatever. No, you are either American, or you're not. These divisive titles of ethnicity serve only to further disunite Americans, deepening the racial divide in our country and advancing class and racial warfare.

Political correctness has nothing to do with righting past wrongs what so ever. All it does is serve as a veiled method of tearing down our country and advancing a socio-communist agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom