Poll: Give in or Give 'em Hades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

National Registration For Semi-Autos

• Give 'em up...(turn them in or sell off)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Sign 'em up...(register)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Give them the bullets first...(fight)

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • Try to hide 'em & wait it out...(lay low)

Votes: 41 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you stand?
If faced with national registration and considering the consequences of not playing by NFA rules, would you give up your rifles or would you take your chances?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the Military, the Article 92 of the UCMJ holds that you can get in big trouble for disobeying a lawful order.

The oath taken reads: I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.

I believe these are sound principles...

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P.S.
I apologize for my lack of discretion....Please allow me to add the caveat that this poll is, of course, purely hypothetical.
I mean, as it stands, the Second Amendment to the Constitution is still mostly valid....as of today anyway.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the Military, the Article 92 of the UCMJ holds that you can get in big trouble for disobeying a lawful order.

The oath taken reads: I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.

I believe these are sound principles...

I hear you and I thank you for your service, sir. :patriot:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I sold all of my guns already and I cannot remember the dudes name that I sold them too. I needed the money so I had to get rid of them. Eating is more important than shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom