2A News and Laws....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTIZZLE76

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not one to watch much TV, nor even watch the news. If or when I do watch anything it's YouTube. Racecars, lowered truck, Aviation, Metal fabricating, guns, hunting and old westerns are my pastimes when it comes to TV. These are the things I have playing in the background when working in the shop, cleaning Guns etc.

I've really invested a lot of time recently to the knowledge side and understanding that we as Americans may be losing some huge rights in the 2A area. My Grandpa always said, "When they start making ridiculous rules and taking away your Amendment rights, the world has gone to S***. You need to be a proud American and fight for your rights. Never forget those who served amd thank them every chance you can." He was a hard A**. Damn good man, but hammer forged hard. Service: USAF/Aircraft Mechanic. I followed his path. Civ/B-52.

My main question is: Who, What and Where do get factual knowledge and news?

I watch/listen to multiple people on YouTube and listen to multiple podcast while at work. IraqVeteran8888, Armed Scholar etc

I also read articles @
The War zone, Defense News etc

Who, what and where do you get factual knowledge? Please share with links. Thank you all who are currently or has served. 🇺🇲

Attachments

• Resized_20221022_152945.jpeg
    Resized_20221022_152945.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

JTIZZLE76

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom