Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gangsters running rum during prohibition went the way of the dinosaur when prohibition ended. They stopped runnung rum and moved on to supplying other vices.

If pot becomes readily available in retail markets what other option would the modern day equivalent have other than to switch the product they currently distribute to something else.

Like meth, cocaine, etc, etc.

And for those who think my stories are just anecdotal, one of those people was my brother. He is dead because of pot so blow it out your rear.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And that is what i would support without question. Hell, it could very well be me in need at some point. Or, more importantly, someone i care about.
For the rest of you, as long as you take the responsibility for your freedom you have no quarrel from me.

Exactly!

I never enjoyed the effects of weed and I doubt that I would enjoy it anymore today than I did 25+ years ago, but there I should have the right to consume marijuana it that's what I enjoy.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smoking before driving, it threw off his depth perception enough that he rear ended a semi. See item 2 of my list.
Item 1 applies to one of my sisters.

I'm sorry for your loss but that's not the fault of marijuana. Again the issue is personal responsibility, driving while impaired/intoxicated is like arguing for gun control because bad people use guns to do bad things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom