Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about both situations and I agree with your logic.

Rick's argument is the same argument used to push gun control. Ironic, since Rick will come in here and defend gun rights, blaming the individual, not the object, but use the same anti-gunner logic against marijuana blaming the object and not the individual.
For sure. Freedoms of choice... Love fast food and large soda my choice not anyone else's

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just this morning one of my clients took a felony conviction for second time possession of pot and paraphernalia. The govt now no longer recognizes his right to defend his life, and he will have greatly reduced career prospects, over a ******* plant. Chalk up another win for the state in the war on drugs.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just this morning one of my clients took a felony conviction for second time possession of pot and paraphernalia. The govt now no longer recognizes his right to defend his life, and he will have greatly reduced career prospects, over a ******* plant. Chalk up another win for the state in the war on drugs.

Not to add insult to injury, but your client lost his liberties because of his poor decision making. Personal responsibility.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

A win for big prison, big pharmaceutical, tobacco and all others who get rich from its current legal status.

Latest posts

Top Bottom