Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some days I can not wait for some people to wake up to the real world instead of their little dream world where everything is just peachy and people can be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others. Strangely enough these are some of the same people who insist on being heavily armed everywhere they go because people can not be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others.

so you don't trust people to do the right thing without being told, but you trust people to control others, and do what's right? live and let live...

Judges 9:8-15

The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.

9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.

11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?

12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.

13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.

15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks we have this debate all the freaking time and you are not going to change my opinion any more then I am going to change yours. I have seen drugs and booze ruin to many lives among family and friends to ever believe there should not be controls on them. If you do not like it, tough. I will support people voting on the issue because THAT is freedom.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it would fail a vote of the people here, just as it failed in CA. the main reason it failed in CA; the religious right(obvious reasons), the black market profiteers, as well as police and prison unions. the latter two groups(black market and unions) voted it down as they stood to loose billions in revenue.

i say decriminalize it.......(not necessarily legalize it, but at least decriminalize it)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it would fail a vote of the people here, just as it failed in CA. the main reason it failed in CA; the religious right(obvious reasons), the black market profiteers, as well as police and prison unions. the latter two groups(black market and unions) voted it down as they stood to loose billions in revenue.

i say decriminalize it.......(not necessarily legalize it, but at least decriminalize it)

You forgot the people that are to smart to fall for the druggies BS.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

It's not going away. Slap a tax on it. Legalizing it won't produce a sustained surge in use. When they legalized alcohol consumption, did everyone run out there and become alcoholics? Tobacco is legal, and heavily taxed, does everyone smoke? The people smoking it after legalization will by and large be the ones who would have smoked it anyway.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not going away. Slap a tax on it. Legalizing it won't produce a sustained surge in use. When they legalized alcohol consumption, did everyone run out there and become alcoholics? Tobacco is legal, and heavily taxed, does everyone smoke? The people smoking it after legalization will by and large be the ones who would have smoked it anyway.

Dream on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom