Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a trip to Colorado this year, I may or may not have participated in a legal activity that is available in the state of Colorado.

If I had engaged in said legal activity, I believe I would have endorsed it.

A friend said to recommend Golden Goat.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Supporters of an initiative petition seeking to legalize medical marijuana will begin gathering signatures Thursday.

Secretary of State Chris Benge has notified supporters that no protests had been filed and the protest period had expired, giving them the green light to begin circulating the petition.

Green the Vote, which filed the documents seeking to put the issue on the November 2016 ballot, will have until 5 p.m. Dec. 29 to file the signatures, according to Benge’s office.

The organization needs 123,724 signatures to get it on the ballot in the form of State Question 778.

Green the Vote president Isaac Caviness said the group believes it can gather well over 200,000 signatures.

Caviness said those seeking to sign the petition can find circulators at the Tulsa State Fair, which begins Thursday and ends Oct. 11.

In addition, locations to sign the petition will be posted on the group’s website, greenthevoteok.com.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/signature-gathering-for-medical-marijuana-petition-starts-thursday/article_3adf4517-7c5d-5859-a2e5-e791ba92c7b1.html

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what a waste of time and effort! .. odds are there will be plenty of folks in Oklahoma willing to support total legalization of marijuana and not just for medical reasons.

it's not like other states' legalization of pot is a secret ..

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet you would be much healthier. Sad that it's not a legal option. Kinda crazy that it can't at least be prescribed.

My wife was sent to pain management after cervical spine fusion surgery. within 4mo, she was a zombie. Nodding off with food in her mouth, cognitive issues. Now she has her red card for CO, so no more narcotic pain meds. She knows which strains work best for pain,migraines, and muscle relaxation.
I don't expect OK to ever legalize, so CO was the clear choice for us to relocate to.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
September 22, 2015
Drug War’s End: Oregon Is Expunging Pot Records

Oregon has taken the lead in righting some of the wrongs of the War on Weed. On Monday, The New York Times reported on Oregon’s leadership in expunging marijuana violations from citizens’ records.

Even simple pot tickets can haunt someone for the rest of his or her life, sabotaging job hiring and other milestones. So Portland’s Metropolitan Public Defender’s office is running “expungement clinics” to forever seal records of past pot crimes.

The Times interviewed a 43-year-old mother dogged by a pot ticket from her twenties. She handed a bong to a cop more than two decades ago, and it has disqualified her for jobs and she couldn’t volunteer at her kid’s school. Now, no one will see that conviction ever again.
http://www.eastbayexpress.com/Legal...drug-wars-end-oregon-is-expunging-pot-records

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was sent to pain management after cervical spine fusion surgery. within 4mo, she was a zombie. Nodding off with food in her mouth, cognitive issues. Now she has her red card for CO, so no more narcotic pain meds. She knows which strains work best for pain,migraines, and muscle relaxation.
I don't expect OK to ever legalize, so CO was the clear choice for us to relocate to.

This sums it up for me.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My Wife has LUPUS, same probs
It never donned on me to relocate......Now if I can talk her into it.....(She's Never....I know krazy , huh)

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are strains that are low thc, high cbd that are very effective for pain issues as well as seizures. If she would prefer not to smoke, the edibles are a good alternative.
For someone like me who went to HS in the late 70s,it was a surreal experience to walk into a dispensary and be overwhelmed by the pungent smell and then chat with very knowledgable young workers who could rattle off stats on different strains like we were at Basspro comparing rifle calibers....

Latest posts

Top Bottom