Poll: Religious Affiltion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Religious Affiliation?

• Religious

Votes: 87 66.9%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Atheist

Votes: 20 15.4%

• Total voters

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wakonda (Wakonta, Wah-kon-tah,): The great Creator God. Wakonda is an abstract, omnipresent spirit who is never personified in traditional native legends, and in fact did not even have a gender before the introduction of English with its gender-specific pronouns.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i guess I shouldn't post this however, (a comma is always after however). As I read the Bible, I find that the saints will judge nations. That leads me to wonder, either there won't be very many saints that make it to the good place or....science has recently discovered that there are many, many galaxies out there with planets similar to earth-which leads me to believe that that is how the "saints will judge nations-there are many more earths. Nations are finite, the universe is infinite.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
attachment.php

:bolt:

Attachments

• 1af.jpg
    1af.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 133

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is based on a general misunderstanding Christians have based on misinterpreted and misunderstandings passed on by preachers and pastors that got there beliefs from institutional religious organizations. Christ never asked for people to worship him. In fact he lived his life in the complete opposite way being very humble even to the least among us to set an example. When he said "I am the way, the truth, and the light," he wasnt saying bow down before me, he was saying be like me. He said he was the son of God but he also said we are all children of God. I dont believe that just because a Buddhist who was a good person for his whole life will go to hell just because he failed to say he accepted Jesus Christ. If that is the case, then your chances of going to hell increase exponentially just because you arent born in the western world.

In fact, I dont believe in Hell at all. I believe that there is some kind of judgement after death but not in the same since. Jesus in the Apocalypse of Peter, the book that was considered along the Revelations, says that Hell does not exist. Matter of fact that is the reason Revelations was chose over the Apocalypse of Peter.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it said Religious Affliction at first, lol.

In some ways I'm pretty surprised with the results of the poll. As hard right as this place leans sometimes it's surprising to see so many of them checking in as atheist and agnostic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom