State of the Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Top Left to right.
1st 4 are Bulova's, Luminox, Raymond Weil GMT World time.
Roll 2: Raymond Weil, Rolex, Hamilton, Citizen Pilot, Citizen World time, Raymond Weil, Orient.
Roll 3: First 4 are Seiko's, Citizen chronograph, Raymond Weil, last is Junkers.
All Citizen watches are eco-drive.
20240422_011341.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Top Left to right.
1st 4 are Bulova's, Luminox, Raymond Weil GMT World time.
Roll 2: Raymond Weil, Rolex, Hamilton, Citizen Pilot, Citizen World time, Raymond Weil, Orient.
Roll 3: First 4 are Seiko's, Citizen chronograph, Raymond Weil, last is Junkers.
All Citizen watches are eco-drive.
View attachment 472477
What's the story on the Prince Oysterdate with the EGA? I've seen a few military dials before, but not a USMC dial. The Rolex and Tudor branding on a Prince Oysterdate is something that I don’t believe that I've seen before either.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded for it from an Oklahoma City police officer that was a former Marine. He didn't know the story behind it but figured it was probably from a lieutenant colonel that had it special ordered from a PX around the time of the war in Vietnam, maybe at the beginning early 60's.
The watch repair man at BC Clark's said he's never seen one like it either. He said it wasn't a Tudor, he said that the only place that it was marked Tudor was on the dial everything else was Rolex including the movement.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the story on the Prince Oysterdate with the EGA? I've seen a few military dials before, but not a USMC dial. The Rolex and Tudor branding on a Prince Oysterdate is something that I don’t believe that I've seen before either.
20240422_133122.jpg
20240422_133220.jpg
20240422_133203.jpg
20240422_133149.jpg

Well I dropped the stupid thing, and knocked a had off trying to take a picture...ADAM!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom